Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now

Now I am getting ready to drive across the country again, back to my Oregon. I came back to Texas for a visit, but now it's time to put one foot in front of the other and go back. Back to writing my story, I put down the pen and walked away for a bit....I can do this. I can continue writing a beautiful love story. A story of a mother loving her children fiercely, loving her Maker.

Fear taunts me, laughs in my face. Steals my sleep, and occupies my head, but not my heart. My heart belongs to the One who is fearless. The One who whispers gently to me, "Do not be afraid" I want to obey. Because I know the things that happen when I do not fear. I find new passion, I step into new circles, I dance under the stars, and laugh with my children. I wear the garment, the brightly colored dress that was made for me, because the tailor knows my taste, knows what makes me beautiful, knows that I will wear it and remember WHO I AM, and WHOSE I AM.....I am His.

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible-Heb11:3

I come to understand I have all this inside me. How could I fear? The One who named the stars named ME......me? Yes, I will live, I will walk, one foot, then the other.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading about your journey, by beautiful friend! Don't be afraid... you CAN do this!!

    ReplyDelete